Unlike other protein drinks, CLICK is designed to be made hot as well as iced or blended. Simply follow the step-by-step instructions on the back of the packet or canister!
Best Results: Make CLICK Hot, Cold or Blended
For best results, you want to first shake CLICK in
a shaker cup, just like any other protein powder and then change the temperature.
- Add at least 12 oz. of filtered water (not mineral or hard water) or milk to a shaker cup made available here.
- Add 2 scoops of CLICK Coffee Protein powder on top of liquid
- Close and shake for 20 seconds
- Enjoy or pour over a glass of ice
- To make hot, follow steps above and pour shaken CLICK in microwaveable cup
- Warm in microwave for 60 seconds, stir, and reheat 30-60 seconds to desire temperature
- Never make or shake with hot water
As a powdered beverage, the delicious, protein-packed, energy boosting recipes to make with CLICK are endless, frappes, shakes, brownies, puddings and more! CLICK Recipe blog here