CLICK is one of the few protein powders designed to be enjoyed hot, as well as cold or blended. With a hint of cinnamon combined with subtly sweet caramel and the rich CLICK espresso flavor, this decadent drink is so good, you’ll forget with all the protein and nutrition packed in, that it's good for you too!Here a some of the common health benefits from cinnamon
- Cinnamon is Loaded With Antioxidants
- Cinnamon Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Cinnamon May Cut the Risk of Heart Disease
- Cinnamon Can Improve Sensitivity to The Hormone Insulin
- Cinnamon Lowers Blood Sugar Levels and Has a Powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect
- Fights Infections & Viruses
- 4 oz. of non-fat milk
- 8 oz. of water
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 scoops of CLICK Caramel
- Squirt of Sugar Free Whipped Cream
Pour 4 oz. of non-fat milk into a shaker cup. Add 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon. Shake to blend spice with milk. Add 8 oz. of water to shaker cup, top with 2 scoops of CLICK, seal and shake.
To make CLICK hot, pour into large microwave cup. Heat in microwave for one minute. Remove from microwave and stir with spoon. Reheat for 30-45 seconds to desired temperature. Top with a squirt of sugar free whipped cream.
Like this recipe? Pin it!