Best Results: Make CLICK Coffee Protein Hot, Cold or Blended
For best results, you want to first shake CLICK Coffee Protein
in a shaker cup, just like any other protein powder and then change the temperature. Don’t have a shaker cup? Then a jar with lid that you can shake will do!
- Add at least 12 oz. of filtered water (not mineral or hard water) or milk to a shaker cup. Don’t have a shaker cup? Don’t worry, CLICK mixes so easy, any sort of jar with a lid will do.
- Add 2 scoops of CLICK on top of liquid
- Close and shake for 20 seconds
- Enjoy or pour over a glass of ice
- To make hot, follow steps above and pour shaken CLICK in microwaveable cup
- Warm in microwave for 60 seconds, stir, and reheat 30-60 seconds to desire temperature
- Never make or shake with hot water
As a powdered beverage, the delicious, protein-packed, energy boosting recipes to make with CLICK are endless, frappes, shakes, brownies, puddings and more! See the recipe section of this website.