COFFEE + PROTEIN POWDER = A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN
By Alexis Reed, flecksoflex.com
These energy bites will give you the little kick you need to jump start your day, plus delicious flavor! Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: N/A
Yield: Makes 15 energy bites
Tags: Gluten Free, High Protein
- 2 scoops Click Active Mocha
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup Deglet dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate peanut butter (I used this one)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Add ingredients to the blender one at a time, starting with the dry ingredients, and ending with the honey. Blend until all ingredients have been thoroughly combined.
- Grab about a tablespoon of the mixture with your hands. (You can add a little water to your hands to make it easier to roll the energy bites if necessary.)
- Roll each tablespoon's worth into a smooth ball. Set aside on a pan or plate. Continue rolling until you run out of the mixture. It should yield about 15 energy bites.
- Refrigerate completed energy bites.
- Optional: Sprinkle with additional shredded coconut, lavender, or any other ingredient you would like to try with your energy bites.