January is National Oatmeal Month!
One of the great benefits of CLICK coffee and protein, all-in-one, is that it's a powdered product. As a powdered product, the awesome flavor of CLICK can be used in so many recipes including recipes with oatmeal. Below are 3 of our favorites, we think they'll be yours too!
Oatmeal Banana CLICK Frappe
Shared by Sharon C.
This super delicious and nutritious combination of oatmeal, banana, chocolate and espresso coffee really CLICKs! It's so good you'll forget, it's so good for you too!
- 1 serving CLICK Mocha
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup plus 1/2 cup almond milk, divided
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup vanilla or plain yogurt
- 1 cup ice
In blender, combine oat mixture, remaining 1/2 cup almond milk, banana, yogurt, and CLICK and blend until smooth. Add ice and blend until smooth. This is a pretty thick smoothie - if you prefer a thinner consistency, just add a bit more almond milk and blend until smooth.
CLICK’n Oatmeal Pumpkin Protein Bites
Shared by Pepper from pepperscraps.comINGREDIENTS: (Serves: 16 Bites)
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 scoops Click Vanilla Latte Protein Powder
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (100 calories)
- 1 can (15 ounces) pure pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup calorie free sweetener 1/2 cup if you like sweet
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats for rolling
Add 1 1/2 cups oats, CLICK and protein powders, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and sweetener in food processor.
Process till smooth – you may need to stir between pulses. Spoon out 16 balls and roll balls in oats to cover. Place on cookie sheet and sprinkle with a little more pumpkin spice if you wish. Place in fridge for at least a few hours to set
Cinnamon-Caramel Oatmeal CLICK-meal
Shared by Nikki from BariatricFoodie.comINGREDIENTS:
- 1 serving CLICK Caramel
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- No calorie sweetener
Combine oats, CLICK and milk in a bowl until all the powder is absorbed. Add water and microwave in 30 minute increments until desired consistency is achieved. Sweeten to taste
Like these recipes? Pin it!