12 Days of CLICKmas COCOA December 13, 2014 10:58 1 Comment
Ho Ho Ho! Who’s ready for some CLICK’n Christmas Cocoa? The holiday spirit and the cold winter weather has us craving some good ole’ fashioned Hot Cocoa, just like dear Old Saint Nick;) With coffee protein and premium cocoa all-in-one, even Santa may want to kick it up a notch this season by adding some delicious and nutritious CLICK Espresso Protein Drink to his traditional hot cocoa mix.
Our CLICK elves have been in the kitchen creating our 12 Days of CLICK COCOA recipes based on Recipe #23, the Basic CLICK Cocoa from our Free eBook, 50 Ways to CLICK. We have everything from salty to spicy to sweet so harness up those reindeer, jump in that sleigh…on Rudolf, on Donner, on “CLICKzen” hooray!
Our CLICK Espresso Protein Drink mixes are made with the highest grade, premium cocoa.
Basic CLICK COCOA: 1 serving CLICK Mocha, 1 packet of sugar free cocoa mix, 4 ounce of milk, 8 ounce of hot water. In a mug, combine CLICK and coca mix thoroughly adding milk and stirring until a smooth paste. Slowly add hot water, stirring throughout. If mixture is not hot enough, microwave at 10 second increments.
12 Days of CLICKmas COCOA Variations
12. ALMOND ROCA CLICK COCOA serving of CLICK mixed with 8 oz. water + 4 oz. light almond milk
11. ORANGE CLICK’n COCOA: 1/2 teaspoon orange zest or 2 to 3 tablespoons orange liqueur.
10. EGG NOG CLICK COCOA: serving of CLICK mixed with 8 oz. water + 4 oz. light egg nog, pinch of nutmeg
09. GINGERBREAD CLICK COCOA: 4 teaspoons gingerbread spice mix (3 teaspoons ginger, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1 teaspoon ground allspice, and 1 teaspoon nutmeg).
08. NUTELLA CLICK’n COCOA: 1/4 cup Nutella, 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon, dash of sea salt
07. CANADIAN CLICKCOCOA (for our neighbors to the north): 1/2 teaspoon maple extract
06. MEXICAN CLICK COCOA (for our neighbors to the south) a pinch of cinnamon and cayenne it a little spicy flavor
05. CHAI CLICK COCOA: 4 teaspoons chai spice mix (1 teaspoon ground cardamom, 1 teaspoon ground allspice, 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon ground cloves, 3 teaspoons ground ginger
04. COCONUT CLICK COCOA serving of CLICK mixed with 8 oz. water + 4 oz. light coconut milk
03. NUTTER CLICK COCOA: 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter powder like PB2
02. RASPBERRY CLICK COCOA: Stir in 1 teaspoon of seedless raspberry jam.
01. Merry CLICKmas ~ CANDY CANE CLICK COCOA: 1/2 teaspoon mint extract OR 3 tablespoons crushed hard peppermint candy OR 2 to 3 tablespoons white creme de menthe. Serve with peppermint candy stick, if desired.
With the hustle and bustle of the season, it is nice to know that you can rejuvenate with a little CLICKmas in a cup! Whether it’s a cocoa that tastes like a gingerbread cookie or a yummy candy cane there is something in our 12 Days of CLICKmas Cocoa recipes for everyone. Keep sippin’ and CLICK’n this Season!