How do I improve my energy and get the most out of my workout? Now that’s a question that CLICKs! We all want to maximize our results and feel energetic when we workout. There is no doubt that how you nourish your body before your workout makes a big difference! When choosing a pre workout food and/or beverage, here is a simple check-list to follow:
- Low fat - In this case, less is better and less than 5 grams is ideal. High fat foods slow down the digestion of protein; the exact opposite of the outcome you’re striving for!
- Moderate carbs - Your muscles rely on carbohydrate foods for quick energy, but 10 to 20 grams is plenty and helps to keep total calories down
- Protein a Must - Protein is in almost every cell of your body. Especially, after sleeping all night, you need protein for your muscles and for your blood cells to achieve exercise results. When it comes to protein, more isn’t better. You need only 10-20 grams of protein for your muscles.
- Low fiber - In this case, low or no fiber is best! Fiber causes discomfort mid-workout and is difficult to digest
- Include fluids - Strive for at least 12 to 15 ounces before exercise especially if exercising in the morning after sleeping all night. And yes, coffee does help hydrate you!
- Caffeine - In old pictures of “gym rats” working out, you would always find a pot of coffee brewing in the corner next to the water fountain. Why? Because caffeine in coffee is a natural fat burner, increases your endurance and delays fatigue!
CLICK, with it's unique coffee protein drink combination, meets all the criteria on this check-list and compared to a traditional protein shake or bar, at less than $2.00 per serving CLICK is a cost effective alternative that gives you more for less. Now that CLICKs!
Okay, so now that your energized to exercise and achieve better results, what is your favorite exercise; group class, exercise machines, Zumba, walking… we’d love to hear from you as sharing often inspires others!
About CLICK ESPRESSO PROTEIN DRINK
CLICK Espresso Protein Drink®, is the brainchild of life-long fitness buffs and entrepreneur couple, Greg and Beth Smith. CLICKco LLC located in Clovis, CA strives to be an ethical company providing premium all-in-one beverages to enhance those seeking healthier lifestyles. In this spirit, we partner NCI Affiliates, a non-profit, that empowers, educates and employs adults with disabilities,to package and ship our orders. We created CLICK for you to help you achieve your health, weight-loss and fitness goals. Let us know what more we can do as a company to keep you inspired to reach your goals. Also, please be sure to “Like” us on Facebook to help spread the word about CLICK ~ the Coffee Lovers Protein Drink!
Like this blog? Pin it!