CLICK Espresso Protein Drink® is the creation of Greg and Beth Smith, business entrepreneurs, fitness specialists and founders of a chain of fitness centers. Prior to starting CLICK, they worked with thousands of busy, active adults, just like you on achieving their health and weight loss goals. Here are their top 5 tips to keep your exercise program CLICK'n*!
- Doable Time Commitment - Commit to at least 60 minutes of moderate to vigorous activity most days of the week. Remember, this does not have to be all at once! You could do two 30 minute workouts a day, and still meet your goal. Multiple short workouts are just as effective as single longer sessions. At their fitness centers, the Smith's offered an all-in-one, HIIT style, 30 minute exercise program, with an additional 30 minutes of activity required through-out the day. Their program was highly successful not so much because of the type of exercise but because their members found the program doable and stayed committed.
- Routine, Routine, Routine – What are some of the things that motivate you to exercise? Thinking about all the things that are important in why you are exercising can form a little pre-workout ritual. It will help get you into a more focused head space and get you to workout more often. Just liking brushing your teeth everyday, being active must be a part of your daily routine.
- Watch Yourself – Are you still waiting to see the benefits of all that exercise? Check your form and your intensity! An exercise done without attention to posture, intensity and form is a waste of your time. Be sure that you are isolating the proper muscles, and exercising at a level that pushes you beyond your normal capability. There are thousands of YouTube videos and pins on Pinterest (check-out CLICK's Exercise Pinterest Board) that focus specifically that can be a great resource for checking your form.
- Expect Setbacks – Acknowledge from the beginning of any exercise regimen that you are not perfect. There will be weeks where you’ll feel your performance or commitment is waning, and that is completely normal. Think of a bad week as just that: a bad week that’s passed. Focus on making this week great.
- Treat Yourself – You’re working your butt off; you’re getting out there; you’re doing it. So allow yourself an occasional splurge. Enjoy it and know that you’ve earned it.
*Always check with your physician before starting any new or more strenuous exercise program.About CLICK ESPRESSO PROTEIN DRINK