CLICK On To An Active Autumn Season October 14, 2014 17:32
Are you ready to have an active autumn?! As the weather changes, workout routines tend to change too. The days are shorter, the air is cooler, and quite frankly our motivation to exercise goes into hibernation-mode! If you are currently feeling challenged about staying active, here are 6 fun tips to help you stay on track this fall:
- The sudden nip in the air may detour you from outdoor swimming and pool activities. However, if you are dreading the seasonal end of your sport, you can always find a local indoor pool. Then you can still swim laps or perform your favorite pool workouts.
- Is bicycling one of your go-to fitness activities? With the chill in the air, you may opt to CLICK-start your workout with a Hot CLICK. The Hot CLICK Caramel Mocha is a great hot drink combing the sweet creaminess of caramel with the rich decadent flavor of mocha! Can you say YUM?! Your caffeinated & protein fueled CLICK will provide you the energy you need for a long ride. Get out there and enjoy the beautiful seasonal colors as you cruise the paths and parks in your local area. If the weather is not conducive to be outdoors, you can maintain your fitness levels on a stationary bike or by participating in a spin class. Here are some tips from @fitbottomedgirls if you are new to spin. See exercise here
- The gym is a great way to mix up your routine with both cardio and strength training. How about trying something new like the elliptical?! Here’s a routine that certainly CLICKs! See routine here
- Make exercise fun by including a friend! One of the great things about exercise is that it doesn’t need to be done alone. Find a friend with similar fitness levels and goals to you. Having an exercise partner will help keep you both motivated. Grab your dogs and enjoy the cooler temperatures! The fresh air and bonding time will be great for your mind, body, and spirit. And your 4-legged friends will love it too! Best of all, you can wrap up your time together with a post-workout CLICK. Why not try a Salted Caramel Mocha CLICK Frappe? This is Recipe #9 in the 50 Ways to CLICK ebook by Nikki Massie. Download your FREE copy
- Are you looking to make some new friends? Why not join a local tennis league or try a boot camp? Many towns have indoor sports to accommodate for the cold weather. You can also be adventurous by purchasing a new class from Groupon or Living Social
- Exercise while doing household chores? Now that CLICKs! Mowing the lawns, raking the leaves and trimming shrubs will help get your yard and you in shape for the start of winter. Don’t forget to have fun with your family in the process by playing in the leaves!
As you can see, CLICK can support you before and after your workout! CLICK Espresso Protein Drink® is packed with 15 grams of protein, 23 vitamins and minerals and two shots of espresso, each serving of CLICK Espresso Protein Drink® has hours’ worth of energy with only 120 calories and 6 grams of sugar. The combination of protein and coffee will help you power through your workouts to help you achieve your personal best. We also use a slow-digesting protein that has an excellent amino acid profile that enhances muscle growth and has a higher calcium content that benefits total fat loss. Cheers to CLICK helping you stay active this Autumn!